Эффекты статус в dark souls
Curse is a status effect (with a build-up bar similar to poison and bleed effects) that instantly kills the player when filled. As they die, their corpse slowly becomes petrified.
Effects of being Cursed:
- A skull will replace the Humanity counter on the HUD.
- Unlike other status effects, players remain Cursed even after reviving.
- While being Cursed, their health points will also be cut in half.
- Curse won't stack, so being cursed again will kill the player, but the health will stay at half. (patch 1.05)
- The player can эффекты still collect Humanity, but Reviving and Kindling at Bonfires is unavailable.
- Cursed players can be summoned as a Phantom, but can't summon or be invaded since they cannot revive.
- Getting Cursed while playing as a phantom in an other world will not curse the phantom, but it will kill them.
How to cure Curse:
- The most common way to remove the curse status is by using a Purging Stone.
- Purging Stones can be purchased from Oswald of Carim in the Gargoyle Belltower for 3,000 souls or from The Undead Merchant (female) in the aqueduct between Firelink Shrine and The Depths for 6,000 souls.
- Ingward, who resides in New Londo Ruins, will cure the players Curse for a fee of 1 humanity, but getting to him can be a pain.
- Some enemies, such as the clam shells in Ash Lake and Crystal Cave, can also drop Purging Stones.
- Snuggly gives you 2 purging stones for 1 Cracked Red Eye Orb. You can obtain 4 Cracked Red Eye Orbs from Firelink Shrine. Instead of riding the elevator up to Undead Parish, simply fall down the shaft and it'll be located in one of the chests.
- If you are cursed and have not эффекты статус в dark souls yet rung the bell in the Undead Parish, Snuggly represents your easiest method of reversing the curse.
How to prevent being Cursed:
- The player's Curse Resistance will increase with the amount of Humanity held.
- The Cursebite Ring will increase the players Curse Resistance.
- Wearing armor with high curse resistance such as the Dingy Set, Antiquated Set or Paladin armor.
- The Resist Curse spell will remove the curse buildup, but some curse resistance is still needed to use it effectively.
- Wearing the Rare ring of Sacrifice will prevent you from becoming cursed after death.
- The Sanctus shield and the Greatshield of Artorias both have 100% curse reduction, but some attacks have AoE/mist properties which can not be blocked.
Benefits of being Cursed:
Creatures who can Curse:
- If the game is played online, you can see other players' bodies that have been cursed in the same location.
- Curse was a stacking effect prior to Patch 1.05. The first Curse reduced your health to 1/2, the second to 1/4, and finally the third to 1/8.
- If a phantom gets cursed in a host's world, the curse does not carry over to the phantom's world.
Поделись с друзьями
Рекомендуем посмотреть ещё:
Закрыть ... [X]
PSA: Luck scaling status effects aren't gone. They're STRONGER Как вязать планку для застежки
Every item on Dark Souls 3's intimidating Status screen, explained
Curse (Dark Souls II) Dark Souls Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia
How to Remove Curse, Poison, Toxic & Bleed in Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3: Dark Sigil and hollowing explained VG247
Armors with Special Effects Dark Souls 2 Wiki
Status Effects - Dark Souls Wiki Guide - IGN